Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ecostore USA Review


The Ecostore USA is a fabulous company. They not only do great things for you, they are FANTASTIC on the world. They don't use all of them nasty chemicles that ruin the enviroment. Which is not only safe for the enviroment, it is also, safe for your family.
I tryed the Body Wash and the All Purpose Cleaner.

 I was thinking ok, the Body Wash will be fine because it is washing our bodies and we don't need much to clean our skin. I was plesently surprised when I used it and then I was estatic when my daughter used it.
I am a housewife so I don't get really dirty. I liked the smell and how gentle it was on my dry and cracked  Michigan skin.
 Now, when my daughter used it, that is when I saw the effectiveness of the wash. She is 16 and she wears the neon eye shadows that (for some reason) stain the eyelids. She normally doesn't get rid of all the color on her lids until the weekend, when I make her give her face a break and not allow her to put makeup on. Since her face has been so clean, she is allowed to wear makeup on the weekend. She is worried because the bottle is getting low. So, I guess I will have to go to my local Meijer and buy her some more.

 The All Purpose Cleaner I was a bit leary about. My first thoughts were, kitchens and bathrooms are the hardest hit rooms in the home. They are the hardest and nastiest rooms to clean. With grease, dropped food, spilled drinks, you name it, my kitchen sees it. With the bathroom, the soap scum, tooth paste and makeup all over. I only want to do one thing in there and run out.
I used the All Purpose Cleaner in the kitchen first. It worked great on the counters, sink and stove. It was even gentle enough to wipe down my mirrored glass microwave door (without streaks). Also, it was FAST and convienent. I cleaned the kitchen while dinner was in the oven. Yay. I have the rest of the night to do nothing but play on the internet!!!
The next day (while the kids were at school) I tackled the bathroom. I loved it. I was confident, since I had already used it on the kitchen. I sprayed everything down. Walked out of the room and when I went back (15 minutes later), all I needed to do was, wet the rag, wipe and go. There was no rincing required.
 I love products that make my life easier!!!!

These are some things that I thought were great from the website:

Doing good by nature

The team at ecoSTORE USA loves making a difference in people’s lives. ecoSTORE USA does not compromise on performance, so customers can be assured of the efficacy of the products - they truly work. We offer more than 100 products, each one meeting the most stringent environmental and sustainability standards. The guiding principle of every formulation is and will always be that the end product must not only be good for the user, but good for the planet.

Gentle on your budget

ecoSTORE USA knows that it can be expensive to buy natural or organic products, but we've found a way around this by safely super-concentrating each formulation. This means that a little really does go a long, long way. The result is saving money by significantly cutting down on cost per use.

Today and in the future – ecoSTORE USA

ecostore NZ now has its own research and development facility and factory. Addressing individual health issues are at the forefront of eco-friendly product development. Seventeen years after beginning as a home-grown business, ecostore NZ is a well known brand in over 600 retail outlets throughout New Zealand; our products are also exported to Australia and the United Kingdom.

What is green?

Aren't you tired of the terrible confusion about what is really a green product? With the guidance of our ecostore NZ partners, ecoSTORE USA can answer that question for you. At ecoSTORE USA, we are here to help you make the connection between the household products that you have been using for your entire life and the potentially harmful effects that they may be having on the earth and on your family's health. ecostore USA is here to help you become more informed and offer you authentic, safe alternatives. Would you like to learn about what "Green" really means?

ecoSTORE USA is green!


·The Founder was a stay at home dad living in an eco-village.
·They offer free shipping on orders over $25 and you can find them at Meijer and Duane Reade stores.
Truly Green – Truly Affordable
"Loving Your Baby" Valentine's Day Special
50% OFF all Baby Care products throughout February
Orders over $25 get FREE SHIPPING

No comments: