Thursday, April 21, 2011

Whoomp! Earbud Enhancers By Comply

 


Whoomp! Earbud Enhancers

Whoomp! Earbud Enhancers
These are very comfortable. I am really using them as I write this review. The quality is clear and I really like that they don't sit at the edge of my ear and feel like they are going to fall out at any minute. They fit great on my iPad/iPod earbuds.
 Comply has many styles to fit almost any earphone. Go on over there and check all of the different items they have.
Here is what they say about the pair they sent me:
 
Comply™ Whoomp!™ Earbud Enhancers are the answer. Simply snap the Whoomp!™ onto your iPod®/iPhone™ earbuds and instantly enjoy a stay-in-ear fit, amazing comfort and improved audio performance. You won’t believe your ears!
 

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey! I'm your newest follower from a blog hop, though I can't remember which one right now. lol. Hope you'll hop over and follow me as well!
www.shopaholicmommy.net