Wednesday, December 15, 2010

One Bath & Body

I was given the opportunity to try the Extra Virgin Olive Oil bar soap and the Cherry Pie Lip Balm. The bar soap is great smelling, not overly scented like most scented soaps. I am normally extremely dry skinned in the winter but so far, since using the bar soap, I haven't been.
At the first sign of chapped lips I tried the lip balm. I used it for 2 days, on the 3rd day, my lips were back to normal. I will be ordering after the holidays and if you would like to order also, go to One Bath and Body.
The bar soaps are 3 Pack, 5 oz: $16.22

The lip balms are 4 Pack, 10 gm: $8.70

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there,
I'm following you from FF,
hope you can stop by and follow me back :)

Cheers!

w.kaentrenos.net/2010/03/chloes-first-birthday.html

Kelsey Apley said...

Thanks for entering blog hop! I am your newest follower!

http://chicnsavvyreviews.blogspot.com/